Trenbolone is an exceptionally powerful anabolic steroid, the strongest available. The figures above show that impressive and long-term results can be achieved with small doses. Trenbolone is a short cut to achieve the desired effect.
Regarding metabolic processes, as mentioned above, Trenbolone is absolutely resistant to the aromatase enzyme responsible for converting androgens to estrogens. It has zero estrogenic activity and cannot be converted to estrogen. Trenbolone is also completely resistant to the 5-alpha reductase enzyme responsible for reducing testosterone to the more potent androgenic dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It does not interact with the enzyme 5-alpha reductase and cannot be converted to DHT. However, we must not forget that trenbolone itself is a hormone with an androgenic index – 500, against the testosterone index – 100.
The factors that allow Trenbolone to be a versatile steroid are the extreme strength of the anabolic nature, coupled with the inability to transform into estrogen. All this allows you to provide a significant increase in strength and muscle volume, and also contributes to active fat burning, destroying the myth that trenbolone is used only for weight loss and / or drying before the competence. Similar rumors are spread among anabolic steroid users by those who have not studied trenbolone and its spectrum of action. But this proves once again that Trenbolone should not be used in high doses, especially for beginners.
Effect of Trenbolone
- Significant increase in muscle mass. The solo course of the drug trenbolone allows you to gain up to 10 kilograms.
- Reduction of body fat. The effect is enhanced by stimulating the production of growth hormone.
- Increasing sexual desire and libido on the course. After discontinuation of the drug, the level of secretion of one’s own testosterone is significantly reduced.
- Two-fold increase in insulin-like growth factor.
- Decreased cortisol levels.
- Increase in strength indicators.
Trenbolone Side Effects
Yes, of course, this drug has a positive effect on strength gains. The same goes for muscle mass. But at the same time, quite pronounced side reactions are possible against the background of injections. Because of this, many bodybuilders are simply forced to abandon this powerful steroid. Although not everyone experiences such inconveniences.
- Sleep is disturbed.
- Blood pressure rises.
- There is irritability, aggression.
- Acne appears.
- Hair is actively falling out.
- The skin becomes more oily.
- If the course exceeds six weeks, testicular atrophy is quite possible.
To reduce the risk of side effects, take Clomid. After short cycles use testosterone boosters. It can be Tribulus or Ecdysterone, for example.
If you are taking Trenbolone, you may occasionally experience a cough. This is a sign that the remedy is working. When a substance enters the bloodstream, such a reaction manifests itself.